The Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa is finally open!
Following a €30M renovation investment the Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa has just opened it’s doors! The hotel is located in the picturesque Balluta Bay of St. Julian’s and offers a contemporary design with 301 rooms, including 27 Club Rooms, 27 Suites and a 150 square-metre Presidential Suite with views of the iconic Balluta Bay. For meeting and incentive groups the hotel offers extensive options for corporate events, conferences and leisure facilities.
– Just 20 min away from the Malta International Airport by bus / car
– Just 20 min away from the Capital Valletta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and European Capital of Culture
– Seafront promenade and small sandy beach, access to a jetty for boat transfers; many cafes, restaurants & shops can be found along the promenade and in the vibrant seaside town of St. Julian’s.
HOTEL FACILITIES AND SERVICES
– 5 Restaurants and 3 bars
– Indoor and outdoor pool
– Fully equipped Spa & Fitness Centre (24/7)
– One floor of the hotel is dedicated to conference facilities
– MClub Lounge on the 13th floor
– Fully refurbished rooms, equipped with high-speed Internet access and a spacious work desk for the business traveller
– 55 Inch TV’s with Chrome cast technology in all rooms
– Balconies in all rooms / views of Balluta Bay from Deluxe Rooms
MEETING AND EVENT FACILITIES
– 13 different meeting spaces all on one dedicated floor
– Total of 1,346 sq. m of meeting space
– The meeting space can comfortably accommodate any group of up to 300 delegates
– Large pre-function area with access to an outdoor terrace
– Meeting rooms with natural daylight
Total Floors: 13
Total Suites: 27
Total Sleeping Rooms: 301
For more information on meeting and incentive hotels and venues in St. Julian’s get in touch with your event management team and DMC partner in Malta on firstname.lastname@example.org.