Experience the best sites of the beautiful Mediterranean Island of Gozo with these fun, new self-drive GoCars! The new GoCars offer side by side seating and will take you on a fun and unique GPS-guided tour of the island, giving you the possibility to experience amazing scenery, small traditional villages and beautiful hidden gems of the island.
8 Quick Facts for Meeting and Incentive Planners:
1) Availability to date: 13 GoCars are available
2 ) Capacity: 2 people per car
3) Mode: Self-drive cars
4) Navigation: GPS-guided tour
5) Transport Combination Possibilities: For larger groups the GoCars can be used on rotation system together with fun and eco-friendly Tuk-Tuks.
6) Tailor-made Tours: All tours can be tailor-made and can include adventurous activity stops, teambuilding activities, local delicacy stops, cultural highlights and a unique farmer's lunch experience.
7) Visit of Comino: The tours can also be combined with a boat ride to the nearby Island of Comino, known for it's crystal clear seas and the Blue Lagoon.
8) How to get to Gozo: For groups staying in Malta the sister island of Gozo is accessible by all sorts of boating services incl. the public ferry service, privately chartered yachts, catamarans, Turkish gullets, sailing boats, motorboats and high-speed powerboats, which can zip your group from your hotel accommodation in Malta to Gozo in just 30 minutes.
For tailor-made island hopping activities and special prices for incentive and meeting groups get in touch with your DMC Partner & Event Management Team in Malta on email@example.com.